Friday, August 22, 2008

bizzzy bee!

Things are so crazy busy at work right now! I feel like this lady: Why, then, you ask, am I blogging at work? Well, my friends, first of all don't judge me! So I'm somewhat underproductive today...or at least this afternoon. Give me a break...it's Friday! But really, I just feel like I've been going, going, going and I needed a little break. I tried to do some blog reading but with ICLW, I want to be good about doing the comment thing (which I am never very good at...but it's why ICLW is good, it sorta forces me to be better and get into the habit). I can't devote enough thought or attention to reading at length and then commenting back, so I figured I would bitch for a minute about how busy I am!
Actually, though, I am loving it. My days are flying by at work and I feel so productive. Not to mention, I feel like a rockstar on heroin...going all the time, never resting, rise early, go to bed late, lots of coffee. All those things, but no strippers in my bed. That's the only thing separating me from a rockstar junkie. Well, that and the needle is usually sticking out of my back side, not my veins.
This weekend is my Papaw's 70th birthday party! I am so excited!! He's such a sweet and cute man. I have to figure out what to get him, but I am so ready for celebrating him and for some cake! TGIF y'all! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Have a great weekend!! Eat lots and lots of cake. I hope its chocolate!!

Kim said...

I agree iclw makes me comment more, like I should any way! And I love reading all the new blogs!

Anonymous said...

Heya again. No, I don't think we go to the same RE. Mine is located on W 86th street. We live in Broad Ripple. I went to BSU from 1998-2003 and got a teaching degree. What hall did you live in? I lived in 7th floor Knotts Edwards my freshman year. My husband lived in Brayton Clevenger. We also go to DMB every year, and if I can talk my husband into it, we also go to Cincinatti or Wisconsin concerts occassionally.

:) Bonnie
www.angryinfertile.blogspot.com

Tiffanie said...

i would blog all night long at work if i could and my patients wouldn't die. so, do it, and have fun!

here from ICLW - thnx for the comment:)

Teal Marie Chimblo Fyrberg said...

Here from ICLW. Hang in there with all the work-I feel ya! Come see my blog for a yoga break! Child's pose is nice...resting good...very good:-)

Kristin said...

Hehehe...I'm a SAHM but that reminds me of life here at home. The to do list is never ending.