Us on the search for alligators. We saw dozens out in the wild! Kind of creepy, really.
When we got home, we celebrated Josh's 30th birthday. We spent LOTS of time with our dogs. Here is a pic of Ko.we (koh-wee). She is a little grump but she's so stinking cute. I don't have one of Luke here at work, but I posted one of him somewhat recently I think.
We also spent a lot of time with the cutest little guys in the universe, Griffin & Lincoln...the lights of my ever-lovin' life!
Here's Griff on Uncle Josh's back picking some blueberries:This is sweet Linc eating some of Uncle Josh's homemade pasta! Yummy!
And here we are during a sleepover at our house...Uncle Josh got roped into turning our loft into a tent, complete with air mattress for Griff and I to sleep on.
We spent lots of time with friends. Here is a silly pic of my good friend and I after a "book club meeting" (aka-a reason for a bunch of girls to get together, have dinner and drink margaritas!). Our hubbies joined us for a late night and we had a blast annoying the crap outta them. (You know how it is when someone is drunk and you're not...)
Me being silly with Billy
Then picking on J a little bit
Finally, here are some pics from the weekend-o-Dave. I'm a huge DMB fan and J is, well...NOT. But before we met, I always went to 2 concerts (or more) every year, so he indulges me and still goes at least once a year. This year, we went both nights and camped out with friends, did the tailgating thing and I got to enjoy the one thing about actually not being pregnant...booze!
What would camping at Dave be without some firedancers???
I think that is a pretty good representation of some of our summertime adventures. I can't believe that summer is basically over! Students will be back on campus next week, then football starts, so I will be at pretty much every football game for either work or pleasure, there are lots of falltime festivals (one of my favorite things to do is go to the covered bridge festival, the feast of the hunter's moon, pumpkin patches, etc.), our anniversary trip to San Francisco in September, a trip to Chicago in October, then the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! It might as well be January! It's nice to have something to look forward to and take our minds off of IF...even if just for one fleeting moment.
In other news, AF finally arrived!! Yay!! Well, actually, just spotting. But she'll be here, full force, in no time. And my birthday is next week. J has a tradition of celebrating the entire week leading up to my birthday, so I got my first present last night. I love to be pampered and made a big deal of (by J only...not anyone else), so I look forward to my week of presents and celebrations!! They are always very small up until my birthday. So last night I got some cute adidas running socks!! Funny, I know, but I was sooo excited. I've been wanting them and havne't made the time to go get them!
Going forward, I'm going to try to include more IRL pics. I like blogs so much more if they have visual aids. :)


2 comments:
I love your pictures! It looks like you've been having a wonderful summer! Yay!!
Sounds like you've got a lot more trips planned. Enjoy all of them!!
ohhh fun summer!! awesome pics!
Good news you get a pair of the super lucky fertility socks!!!!!
please e-mail me your address and I will send them to you asap, alicia@yourevent.ca
yay!!
Post a Comment