Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CD 12 U/S

It was a day late because of starting the Femara a day late, but I had my follie check this morning. I wasn't expecting anything at all. If anything, I thought I would have 1 regular sized follie. Instead, we found 2! Both on the left side. 19 & 21. Pretty freaking awesome. But my lining was only 5.6, whereas last month it was at 11. So that might or might not be bad. We couldn't find my left ovary because it was hidden/buried/behind my intestines for some reason. So I am assuming that there were none in there, otherwise, they would have probably showed up. She was finally able to get somewhat of a picture of it and I didn't see anything popping out at me like they usually do.

So there we have it! I expected NOTHING and got 2! I told J that I am an overachiever. So we high-fived and now I'm off to call and try to get my trigger shot on time...I'm guessing that it'll need to be taken tonight which is a bad thing because Walmart can't get it until tomorrow. Oooops! I guess I should have called them earlier, but I was thoroughly convinced that I wasn't going to have a single follie ready!

No comments: