It's funny that my body works like clockwork on these drugs. It's so screwed up and I don't ovulate and have long periods with weird cycles, but with all of the drugs, I can practically time it down to the minute of when AF will begin knocking at my door.
I've had the typical symptoms this month-sore bbs, continuous twinges and crampish feelings in the ovary & uterus areas...everything that is normal. Today, I went to the bathroom and had a bit of spotting just on the TP. For about three seconds, I got really excited. Then I remembered that back in July, I logged every symptom. I am so thankful that I did because it put me back in check. Basically, I am pretty darn sure that this cycle is was a failure because I started spotting exactly on 10dpiui that time, too. Light spotting on 10 & 11dpiui and then AF arrives on 12dpiui.
Like clockwork. Damnit.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ohh don't count yourself out yet! who knows what can happen??
if that is too positive for you, then here is a big HUG!
I'm sorry about the spotting :-( Reading your post I could relate so well to what you are feeling/thinking. Spotting doesn't always mean the end though-- there are so many girls where they get the spotting but turn out to be pg. So, hang in there, it's not over yet. I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment