...probably not. It's waayyy too early. But I do have really sore bbs that are veiney and my nipples are so tender. And, worst of all, I have PIMPLES!! Ick. I haven't had a big pimple (you know, the kind you have to watch to be sure it isn't ripe) in months. Not one (thanks to my bare escentuals mineral makeup-it is amazing). Until this week when I decided to get not 1, not 2...but 4 freaking pimples!! And big ones, too. I think I might go as pepperoni pizza for halloween.
Okay, eew. Kidding. But they were there and luckily today, they have been tamed and are going down. Odds are that both of these "symptoms" are s/e to the F.ollist.im if I had to guess.
I also wanted to mention (I don't think I did before) that I was really pissed at the nurse. Remember, it wasn't my normal sweet Nurse J, who knows my cycles, my history with the septum and the 2 HSGs and my response to meds in the past. This was the other girl. (The one who, btw, is married to the RE.) She's really sweet and I do like her, but I got mad when we got to talking about the cycle and my mature follies and she says
"I think your chances are really good this cycle."
Ummm, whaaa?? Really good?? I don't think so. Really good would be if I wasn't infertile. Really good would be if I had 7 mature follies (god forbid). Really good would be if I didn't have all of these stinking issues. Me? My chances will never be really good. They will be optimistic at best. They might be increased. They may even be good. But they will never be really good! I just don't think it was responsible of her to say that to someone who has been struggling for over 2 years and has always responded well to meds, leaving no good reason for so many failed cycles.
I know I am really sensitive, and she was trying to keep me positive, but geez! Words like that'll get a girl's hopes up.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that your symptoms are real!
ohh hope those are real symptoms!!!
and just so you know, I had a similar nurse for my succesful cycle! 2 years sucking out and she said WOW everything looks so great this cycle it is so going to work for you! and it did :)
Post a Comment