I just completed the last of the comments to officially make Iron Commenter! Aaaah...such a sigh of relief. I have had such a good time finding new blogs. For the most part, I try to go back a bit and really get to 'know' the people writing the blogs, so it does take me quite a while (thank goodness for a pretty short list!), but it was so worth it. I think I added at least 30 blogs to my feed and I've increased my number of TTC blogs by almost half!!
In other news, I did a bit of after-Christmas shopping today and had to share my steals! If you haven't been to the L.imited lately, you should GO, now! I got 3 pair of pants there for $50. Considering they were all originally $70, I would say that was a pretty big steal!! I also stopped by Goodwil.l and found a tweed skirt with the tags still on it for $4. (I love that place!) I forgot my list for Sam.s Club and T.arget, so I may have another trip out in a bit. There is a D.ymo label printer for like $15 at T.arget, so it is a must have. I love me some organizational supplies! For now, I am cleaning and re-organizing from the holiday madness, pouring myself a glass of wine and doing some laundry. I hope you all have a great Sunday!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ooooh, I love label makers. I had one and had to get rid of it. I was labeling EVERYTHING.
CONGRATS Christina! I am about 5 comments away.
Enjoy the label maker. And have a great New Years!
Liddy
The Unfair Struggle
oooooh, I love a good label maker :) Have fun!
Hi there. I've been reading your page for a while now but don't think I've ever commented. I think I had your site bookmarked from the knot (though I haven't been on the message boards since we were married almost 2 years ago). Anyway, we are on our 28th cycle of TTC. We are doing IVF in January. I don't write a lot about it but my blog is www.xanga.com/amanda21580
Post a Comment