Sunday, July 13, 2008

7 & 8 dpiui

Not much going on this weekend...very lazy which is great! I have taken a long nap both days and have made my way through about 40 Real Simple, Rachel Ray, Midwest Living and other magazines and clipped the recipes that we want to keep. Then I made a binder so that I can flip through much easier...and it makes my cookbook cabinet MUCH nicer!

For my reference...
7dpiui
  • continued sore bbs, but not too horribly bad. didn't hurt when i ran.
  • small pinching/jabbing pains in my abdomen

8dpiui

  • very sore bbs. they hurt to touch, walk, rub, move...they hurt!
  • lots of period-like cramps
  • several very weird pinches, alternating from the left to the right...for about a 1/2 hour, this happened pretty consistently
  • i am convinced that my period is going to start early this month

1 comment:

LanY said...

Almost there! I felt very similar symptoms the cycle I was PG. Isn't it annoying how the signs of PG aren't more conclusive!!