
YUUUUM.
I got home from work today to find this special little surprise waiting on the doorstep for me.
I got home from work today to find this special little surprise waiting on the doorstep for me.
MIL is such a sweetie and she had gotten one before BIL & SIL's visit and we grilled nachos several times when they were here, so she got all of us one.
Oh, yum. Thank heavens for thoughtful MILs. Nothing better than drowning my IF blues with a heap of cheesy nachos.


3 comments:
Yummy. Enjoy your nachos.
Those look divine!! Yummy!
Sorry to hear about the last cycle...IF sucks.
Here from ICLW...
Those look great! I like how the toppings are on every layer of the chips, not just heaped on top with a bunch of plain chips buried on the bottom. Your MIL clearly put a lot of thought and care into those nachos! :)
Post a Comment