Monday, July 14, 2008

9dpiui

I am really trying hard not to get too hopeful. But as today has progressed, I've kept my list of "symptoms" and they seem to make me feel somewhat optimistic. I know, realistically that I cannot test until 11dpiui...at LEAST. But I want to test tomorrow soooo bad. I'm going to just have to get up and pee without even thinking about it. Then Wednesday, I can test and Thursday, I should really be fine. I should really hold out until Thursday...we will see how this goes.

9dpiui
  • more of the same....soorrre bbs. i feel like it's a sneaky little phantom symptom that won't go away. it's really the only thing i've got going right now and i know full well that my bbs hurt often throughout the month, so this isn't a huge thing. but owwww, do they hurt! i had dinner tonight with 2 friends and cringed while i hugged both of them because they hurt so bad!
  • every day, for breakfast, i have a 90-calorie special K bar. i eat it on my way to work. then sometimes i have coffee, or water, or something else that i pick up at starbucks. today, i had my special K bar, a bottle of V-8 and a cup of coffee. that V-8 is very filling and should have been more than enough to hold me over until lunchtime. except i am HUNGRY!!! at about 10:40, my stomach started growling and i'm about to cave and eat a snack. luckily, i have several quick, low-cal snacks that won't ruin my day. i'm not sure if this is a symptom or something just fluke, but it is definitely out of the ordinary for me.
  • lower back pain--most likely due to my long run last night
  • bloated (a little bit)
  • constipated, also a little bit. (you're welcome for sharing.)

No comments: