
She bit me this weekend. In 3 spots. I got in the crossfire of a fight between her and my other dog (they fight a lot, but it's usually playful and then they get too rough, at which time I have to intervene). So she got me on my forearm...there is now about a 1" gash (for lack of a better word) that is pretty deep. So I proceded to scold her, which is where we make her sit, get her out of her crazy-eyes, teeth-showing trance and make her lick our hand, at which time she usually rolls over on her back in submission. Yeah, key word being USUALLY. Not this time. This time, she chomped down on my thumb and then on my middle finger. She bit so hard that the acrylic nail on my thumb cracked and broke off, and I have a puncture wound on the underneath of it. And my middle finger is bruised in the shape of her tiny mouth. And it hurts to bend it. Can we say devil-dog????
Anyway, for my poll. I do a lot of traveling for my job and a bonus to that is that J can pretty much go with me wherever I go, given that I still get my work done and we pay for his flight, food or any hotel costs if we stay for extra nights. It works out pretty well, actually. So we're going to take advantage of this and go somewhere to celebrate our 2-year anniversary in September. The only dilemma is where to go. We're thinking either New York City or San Francisco/somewhere else in California. New York doesn't seem very romantic and I feel like I'm leaning toward San Fran (Alcatraz, finding a B&B, wineries if we're not pg...and even if we are, etc.), except that if we go to NYC, we could potentially get tickets for one of the last EVER games at Yankee Stadium before they tear it down. We're not Yankees fans...at all. In fact, we love the Red Sox, which means that we HATE the Yankees. But we still think it would be awesome to go.
So...my fellow bloggers...help me!!
San Francisco
OR
New York City
?????????


1 comment:
My vote is for CA -- but mostly because I've never been there. :)
Post a Comment