So I ha
d a whole post prepared about this adorable vest that I got while in CA at the Steve & Ba.rry's. So it's from Sarah Je.ssica P.arker's line, B.itten. Cute, right?! I'm a big fan of puffy vests and fleece vests and any other type of vest I can get my hands on (though I don't do really puffy vests too often because I'm chubby and busty...not good matches for lots of puff!). But you can imagine my delight when I found this lovely little lady for just $8.98!
d a whole post prepared about this adorable vest that I got while in CA at the Steve & Ba.rry's. So it's from Sarah Je.ssica P.arker's line, B.itten. Cute, right?! I'm a big fan of puffy vests and fleece vests and any other type of vest I can get my hands on (though I don't do really puffy vests too often because I'm chubby and busty...not good matches for lots of puff!). But you can imagine my delight when I found this lovely little lady for just $8.98! Yep, so B.itten. That was the original title of the post. But then, my little devil of a dog decided to take things in a whole different direction. That's right, I was *literally* bitten. Literally. On the bridge of the nose. Requiring stitches.
So that cute little baby girl that you see below..?!?..yeah, not so cute in mommy's eyes right now. Today was my first day back to work after a full week out for travel, and I'm sure you can all relate to the massive amounts of crap that need done after a week out of the office. So instead of a good nights' sleep followed by spending my morning getting organized, digging
myself out of the big pile of emails/mail/messages that waited for me, I had a pretty sleepless night (ruined the quilt on my bed, was in pain, etc.) and my entire morning was spent at Urgent Care getting friggin' stitches. Then I had the fortune of walking around campus all day (which included a meeting with my boss) with a bandaid plastered between my eyes. Yes, those stares were fun. And I ended the day with having to take a donor to dinner and trying to come off as respectable and serious...ha!
Talk about a fun day!! So here are a few silly pictures of me rockin' my stitches. (BTW, why, oh WHY can't they make stitches the color of s
kin!?) Pardon the shine...and the bloodshot eyes.
myself out of the big pile of emails/mail/messages that waited for me, I had a pretty sleepless night (ruined the quilt on my bed, was in pain, etc.) and my entire morning was spent at Urgent Care getting friggin' stitches. Then I had the fortune of walking around campus all day (which included a meeting with my boss) with a bandaid plastered between my eyes. Yes, those stares were fun. And I ended the day with having to take a donor to dinner and trying to come off as respectable and serious...ha!Talk about a fun day!! So here are a few silly pictures of me rockin' my stitches. (BTW, why, oh WHY can't they make stitches the color of s
kin!?) Pardon the shine...and the bloodshot eyes.

So...to finish off the day, I decided to keep the evil dog theme going and have some puppy chow. You know, because puppy chow is soooo good, but oh, so bad for you, so it's evil. And it makes me not want to run. But it is worth every second and every.single.calorie. I'm sooo glad that Monday is over and I sincerely hope that the start to YOUR week was better than mine!


1 comment:
I'm sorry for the start of your week. Hopefully the puppy chow helped. (One of my faves along with the Steve & Berry store).
(Here from ICLW)
Post a Comment