Just got back from an awwwesome trip to Chicago. I very well could have gained 3 lbs in 2 days. More on that later. But I want to acknowledge that I was a HORRIBLE iclw'er this month! It was my first month...and I will do better!
Thanks for your comments on my last question. I think I'm going to do it! We'll see when I find some time to sit down and write a thoughtful letter.
Work is still crazy. But fun fun fun.
When doing my iclw description, you know--the three words, I chose (infertility, shopaholic, travel). The first two are obvious. But the last one was tough. I almost chose "anniversaries" for this month because our 2 year wedding anniversary is this month, and along with it, our 2 year TTC anniversary. So I'm sure I will have a lot to say about that. But I chose travel instead. Because I'll be posting about my fun trip to Chicago and then J and I are taking our anniversary trip to San Fransisco in a couple weeks. Anyway, it's really hard to sum up your life in three words!
I have 87 blogs to catch up with on my Bloglines feeds. I'm hoping to do that today and tonight. I hate feeling left behind.
WoOt! for a 4-day workweek! Here ends my randomoscity.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment