

And to cuten things up, I'll show a couple pics of my uubercute boys.
Here we are playing arts and crafts. I brought a big bag full of paper and markers and glue and scissors and ribbon and stickers so that we could make Mommy some cards. Linc was into it, Griff was not. But here you see Auntie HeeHee (as Linc calls me...he can't say Sissy) and Linc gettin' creative.
Griff wrote his name for me and I was so impressed! Then I told him how to spell Sissy and he did it without me telling him how!
Here's a picture of Griff, our little music man.
So then on Monday (yesterday) morning, we had our IUI. I don't know why, but it hurt sooo badly this time! She had to get a different (smaller) instrument for me and I bled all day yesterday and pretty much most of the day today. (Not full on bleeding, more like blood in my CM.) J thinks it might be because we haven't had sex since I got back from California. That could be, but whatever the reason, it friggin' hurt! More than any HSG or IUI that I've ever had. Then to top things off, I was literally in pain alll daayyy looong. My right side was where I had the big huge monsterfollie and my right side hurt until after 9:00 last night. I tried to think that this was good news. After the IUI, we had an hour drive home and I listened to some really soothing songs. I'm sincerely hopeful. After all, the leaves are changing!!


1 comment:
yay fertility socks!!!! love the pics, gold star for you!
just so you know my 1st IUI did not hurt at all, but I had cramps the next day, my 2nd IUI hurt a lot when she stuck in the cathedar and I had cramps right away after, adn thats the one that worked!!!!
Post a Comment