Holy Mother, I have found heaven. Seriously. Where the hell have I been? I went to dinner last night at a great little irish pub in town and a friend introduced me to Stel.la Ar.tois beer. Oh...the bliss! It's not good, it's stella! (hehe) TRY it if you haven't, seriously my friends!
I'm not the biggest beer drinker. I like it okay, but tend to stick with the basics and not get snobby about it. I think that has changed. I could only have a sip because HELLO?! I had my 6 trillionth IUI that morning (more on that soon) which meant that I was already knocked up. For sure. So just a sip.
One of two things will happen.
a.) I will, in fact, be knocked up. Which will mean a good 11 or 12 months of cravings for beer. Great! Good mom already. Ooorr..
b.) I won't be knocked up. In which case I will head straight to said pub and drown myself in about 3 Stellas. I think that's all it'll take to knock me (not up!) but on my ass.



No comments:
Post a Comment