Saturday, September 6, 2008

fall has...well..fallen!

At least it has in our household!! For the record, fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, the changing leaves, pumpkin patches, turtlenecks, Boilermaker & Colts football and everything else that the autumn brings. Always about mid-August, I start itching to get my sweaters out and I love looking at all kinds of different websites to see what the new fashion trends are going to be...and oooh, the shoe shopping!!

Needless to say, once September hits, I am in full fall mode. So I thought today would be a perfect day to talk about it because the Boilers had their season opener and won 42-10. Great way to start the year!! And I watched it on Big 10 Network which hasn't been offered in the past due to cranky contract stuff. I relished *not* having to be at the game since I will have to host donors to every game starting the 3rd one. So you better bet I laid on my couch, cuddled under a blanket with my dogs (and the windows opened because, HELLO, it's freaking fall!) and watched them put the smack down on Northern Colorado.

NOTE: I wrote the last portion of this post on Saturday and in the middle of it, my computer putzed out. Don't know what's wrong and I lost the cutest pictures of our nephews from this weekend along with all of the pics from our weekend in Chicago. Yeah...I am pissed!! J is going to try to recover them today and I am just thanking my lucky stars that he backed everything up a few weeks ago. Go....do it NOW people...back up your shiz!

Anyway, I had intended to post pictures of all of my cute halloween and fall decorations but that will have to wait since I lost them. Boo. The weather is chilly and gorgeous here today and I hope it continues!!! Next fall project: changing out the closets....I can't wait for turtlenecks!!
So, tell me...what is your favorite season?

No comments: