Monday, March 3, 2008

1st IUI: Complete!!

It was tough. It hurt. It sucked.

But, it will all be worth it if it works!!

They had some trouble getting the cath in, so that's what hurt so much. And that made me spot pretty bad, but that has all subsided for the most part and I'm left with a twinge here and a twinge there, which I welcome and love!! I'm feeling stuff on both sides and am hoping that something is working in there. I've rested all day because I have something going on in my chest...feels like a chest cold coming on, but MIL says that this is how a lot of the bad flus that are going around have started. So I cancelled with my trainer (which sucks, because I really need to get my tubby ass in there!) and I'm resting.

On to the 2ww!! The only thing that sucks is that we're leaving for Vegas next Wednesday. That means NO drinking for me while in Las Vegas. How sucky, especially if we end up getting a BFN...then I'll be really pissy!! Maybe I'll have a 'feeling' by then.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

No drinking won't suck because you are getting pg this cycle. I am sorry to hear that the IUI hurt. I have heard that with out a simi-full blatter it can hurt because your cervix isn't linned up properly. So while you won't need a next time, next time see if a simi full blatter helps.