BFN. Just as I suspected. I am still in Vegas, having a pretty good time, but ready to get home to snuggle my dogs. I decided to test a little early since I knew that I would be able to get an accurate read, as I was expecting AF on Monday. And I had a little wine with dinner last night, and it tasted so good that I was sick of not drinking, so I wanted to see if I could enjoy some mimosas at the Champagne Brunch this morning. So I tested, got a BFN, and then AF arrived when I went pee after the brunch. What a waste of a digital HPT.
That was a short cycle, though. Only 27 days, I believe. I haven't been on FF for a while, but I'm pretty sure that's what it'll turn out to be. So I guess I can be thankful for that. Anyway, now I have to call the RE and have them call a prescription into the CVS on the Vegas strip for me to pick up on Monday. How thrilling.
Today, I've seen more than my share of baby bumps and I've retired to my room and gotten online for the first time, catching up on emails and blogs. I may head to the pool to read, but for the most part I want to be alone. J is headed to the Championship Basketball game, so I'll probably grab something to reat from the food court and then sulk.
Oh, and to top things off: Purdue lost. We watched the game after searching to find it somewhere and they lost in overtime. EVERY game that DH has bet on, he's lost. So I'm thinking that I need to throw $50 into a slot machine and try to get lucky. Vegas has turned out to be pretty cruel to us so far (BFN, losing $$ on games, Purdue and Wyoming both lost, etc.), so doesn't it seem that we're due for some good news? Maybe I can win $10. That'll make me happy.
We did have a little luck at the Outlet Mall, I guess I should be happy about that. We both got 2 pair of Pumas, so 4 pair total and spent just $134. That's nuts! And then I found a bigger Coach purse to replace my current one. It's cute. I would have rather bought a diaper bag, but the purse will have to do for now.
I'm signing off...
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry you had to get your bfn in Vegas! It is never easy to see, either at home or away! I hope you can enjoy yourself for the rest of the trip despite this sad news!!!!
I am sorry about the BFN. Sounds like you are having a good time in LV. Take today and sulk by yourself. I always like a good book and ice cream on days I get a BFN.
Post a Comment