Monday, March 31, 2008

hello from washington, dc!

I arrived in DC after a delayed flight, and I have to say that I'm disappointed in the weather. It's dreary. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get a nice good look at the cherry blossoms. I could see them before I even landed! I'm so excited!! I'm out of here after just one night, so I don't have much of a chance to see anything, so we'll see if I get any touristy events in.

In other news, I may possibly be ovulating today. GREAT news. Perfect timing. I've been having a little pain here and there for about 3 days, so it could just be that, but if it's O, then I'm screwed out of another cycle. I'm really hoping that the follies hold on a little longer...like till tomorrow!! Then I'd be okay.

And as an update on my tax saga....we got it up to just under $1000!!! Woo! We found a few more receipts (like from when we donated to the Idol Gives Back thing last year and to Goodwill a few times), so those helped, but mostly it helped that I'm a shopaholic and spent more money on jewelry than I made from it. Oops! I told J that the way I look at it, I just got a ton of jewelry for FREE!! He didn't quite agree on that viewpoint. :)

I think that's all I needed to get off my chest. I'm really glad to see that lots of nesties are deciding to start blogs. Now if I could just remember to add them to my favorites and keep track! But it makes me happy, nonetheless.

No comments: