Monday, March 24, 2008

ovary pains?

I have been having strange pains in my right ovary since yesterday morning. It almost feels like O pains, but I'm only on CD 8, so that's impossible. I don't have my u/s until Thursday and my IUI on Sunday!

Could this pain be caused by my ovary doing some work at producing some follies? I sure hope so, as my right ovary has been a little slacker for the past 2 cycles, while my left side has been super-ovary! I guess I've never had this before...has anyone else experienced pain like this pre-O???

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think it's normal. Ever since I began treatment with medications, I've had ovarian pain throughout my cycle. I've always assumed it was because my ovaries are working harder. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel twinges all the time now, sometimes even after ovulation, but mostly during the follicular stage. :)