How did it turn out that we are only getting $249 back from taxes?!?!? What the hell happened there? I was really hoping for a nice big chunk that might pay for an entire IUI cycle or something, but no such luck.
I have a side business, selling amazing jewelry, so we haven't put in all of the info. for that yet, so I'm hoping that'll bump things a bit (because I pretty much spend what I make and more on new jewelry!). Anyway, we'll put that in tomorrow and see how things go.
This just sucks. I thought for sure that my jewelry, our excise taxes, property taxes and both claiming 0 would have helped things out a bit. No. Such. Luck. I guess we should be thankful that we don't have to pay. Just no "free" IUI + a little shopping for me. :(
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We are getting almost the same amount back and when DH told me I wanted to cry. I really would have loved to have gotten more back, since the IF treatments are so exspensive.
It doesn't seem fair to me tha my sis is getting 8,000 back and blowing it on vacation when she gets tohave kids and I don't yet which is EXACTLY why we are getting so little back this year.
Sorry for venting. I needed to get that off my chest obviously, and wanted you to know you aren't alone.
Post a Comment