Tuesday, March 4, 2008

great timing. really.

On the way to the IUI yesterday, my chest was hurting really bad and I had this weird cough. My throat hurt, but not like normal where it just hurts to swallow...this was more like down in my lungs. So I came home and relaxed all day, and you would think that things would have gotten better as the day went by...

WRONG.

By the time I went to sleep last night, I had a fever of 100, a headache, exhaustion, aches in my whole upper body, nausea, and hot and cold chills. I woke up all night, once I took my temp and it was at 102. J woke up this morning and went to get me some tylenol, since there is nothing else that I can take according to the nurse. That helped, but I called in sick (missing two days of work is going to throw EVERYthing off this week) and went back to bed until 10:00. I feel a little better, but I'm just really pissed at the timing.

I'm supposed to be getting pg. I'm supposed to be healthy and ready to let those little guys implant. I can't help but thinking this cycle is a bust now. I know it can still happen, but I just feel like they're in a hostile environment. :) I haven't gotten sick like this in YEARS. Why now? MIL seems to think it's the flu...I'm sure hoping not. If I'm going to puke, I want it to be from morning sickness. This sucks.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am so sorry you are sick. Rest this week and make DH go get you comfort food. I hope you feel better soon.