Wednesday, March 5, 2008

loopy on the 'tussin

STILL sick. I tried to go to work today but left at 11:30. I feel like complete horse shit. J kept telling me to go to the doctor and I finally did that this evening, to find that I do NOT have the flu and it must be some sort of viral thing that is going around. So there is absolutely nothing they can do for me.

She prescribed a z-pack, but was wishy-washy about it knowing that I just had my IUI. That didn't make me comfortable, so I had to pick up some Robitussin (one thing she said I could definitely take) and I asked the pharmacist. He said he'd steer clear if it was possible, especially because if they thought it was viral, the z-pack wouldn't do anything anyway.

So I'm left knowing that I will probably have to take ANOTHER day off tomorrow. This completely sucks. I have so much to do, so many emails to catch up on, 2 projects in the works and 2 trips to plan visits for...all before Tuesday of next week since I leave for Vegas on Wednesday. Stressed much?

The ONE and only good thing: I dropped 4 lbs in a matter of 2 days. I know that it'll creep right back on after I get an appetite back, but it's still good to see the scale cooperating for a bit. I guess I'm off to bed. I wouldn't be surprised if I read this tomorrow and find lots of nonsense and lots of errors, as I took my Robitussin PM, so I'm a bit groggy. Either way, I'm off to cozy up in bed and pass out cold!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am sorry you feel so bad. I hope you get better before your trip.