Wednesday, July 2, 2008

cd11 u/s

Wow! This has been a quick morning so far! We dropped the dogs off at the groomer at 7, went for breakfast (veggie omelet..can we say, "YUM!") and headed to the doctor for our CD11 u/s.

I *think* the news was good.

2 follies at 20.
1 follie at 17.
A few more that weren't worth mentioning.
Lining-11.

That's alright, right? I am waiting on the nurse to call and let me know when I will trigger. I'm thinking our IUI will either be on Friday or Saturday. Maybe we'll have a lucky little 4th of July implanter!

5 comments:

alicia said...

ohh so excited for you! I hope the IUI goes fantastically!

The drinks on the cruise were insane yummy! I miss them. Thanks for reading!

CG said...

Yay I am so happy for you. Good luck with IUI.

Jennifer said...

Those numbers sound GREAT! Best of luck to you!

Jill said...

Wow--that sounds great! I hope your IUI goes/went well. Best of luck to you this cycle--hope you get your sticky BFP!

Anonymous said...

I'm right behind you -- and keeping my fingers crossed for you!!