Other than that, we are very happily married. We have 2 dogs, both Lha.sa Aps.os named Ko.we (koh-w.ee)
and Luke.
(Ko.we is e.wok spelled backward because that's what she looked like as a baby, so when we got Lukey, we kept the SW theme). We also have lots and lots of nephews, including one on the way and a neice (fina-freakin-ly!) on the way, too. We adore our nephews (and I'm very much looking forward to buying lots of girly things for my neice on the way), but we're more than ready for our own family...obvs.
So, why (infertility, shopping, travel) for my ICLW three-word description? Well, IF is a given. The other two are pretty unoriginal and obvious, too. I'm a shopaholic to the max. We'll see how that continues if we get to injectables. And the travel part is there because my life is filled with lots and lots of travel. I do so for work and can often take J along with me. Actually, just yesterday, I got back from a weeklong trip to California (a big blog about that later, too!) and J got to tag along for a few days. We love to travel and my dream job allows me to do it on someone else's dime. Can't beat it.
So that's a little bit about me. Check out this post if you want to read more.More importantly, tell me about YOU! Looking forward to reading up on everyone this week!


2 comments:
hi, over from iclw.
Your puppies are so cute. I love the pic with the binky.
Hi from ICLW!
Thank you for having an intro about yourself. Sounds like you had a lovely wedding anniversary. Your dogs are so so so cute too. I think I'll come back to visit you again, I like what I see so far!!
Post a Comment