I've had little to post about lately. Nothing new. I'm 1 week into the 2ww with no symptoms or feelings. But the week went fast, so that's helpful. Work is really busy during the fall because of football and lots of events at work, so I appreciate that time goes fast.
I'm happy that fall has arrived. I'm taking today off to switch out my closet and get things ready for fall. I love switching out closets...it feels like a shopping spree! I'm also getting ready to go to work for a meeting and on the way, I'm going to grab one of these:
Yumm, pumpkin spice lattes are the best!! (Only full fat though...it's splurge-worthy!)
Then I'm going to go pick up this book:
BUT!!! Most importantly, I am working on the details for a fundraiser to support the U.T.E.R.U.S. initiative. I'm not sure how it will go over or if people will be interested, but it's my way of contributing. Hint: it involves gorgeous lia sophia jewelry!!! Check back soon for more details...




1 comment:
sounds like a good book! and yum pumpkin latte!!
yay uterus support, I am making cards!
Post a Comment