Monday, October 20, 2008

cd 8 update

I had a visit with the beloved vag cam this morning to see how my little follies are doing. I think I'm going to start counting my pokes, prods and visits with the vag cam. So far:
  • Needle pricks: 6 (including 3 vials of blood)
  • Visits with the Vag Cam: 2
  • Bruises on my tummy and arms: LOTS! But they don't hurt.

Weeee!!

Anyway, back to my u/s. I think I got some good news. Though I don't really know what to measure it against. I had lots of follies. Only about 3 on the right side and they were small (all under 7 or 8). I had tons on the left side...somewhere around 6 or 7 total. There was one little leader at 13 and a couple at 10 and 11 with the rest falling behind. I have an inkling that they will reduce the amount of meds I'm taking from here on out. I don't want to have them grow too much, too quickly. I don't have the slightest clue as to whether this is good or bad.


The problem is that I always respond well. With Clomid, I always had at least 2 juicy, ripe follies. With Femara, I always had a few potentials, but definitely one big leader. Now, I'm responding to these meds, too. But WHY don't they freakin' work?!?!?! I'm off to do some google searching to find out where my follies should be. I hope my nurse calls soon!!

1 comment:

alicia said...

ohh I hope they are great follies!