
My favorite idea for this year was Ugly Betty. I love that show and I think it would have been an easy costume. Floral/ugly dress, contrasting cardigan, big belt, bright colored pumps and bright socks that don't match the pumps. Throw on a black wig and some glasses (and braces if possible) and voila! The best part is that most of the costume I probably have in my closet. I have plenty of dresses and lots of cardigans that would clash and pumps out the wazoo. I still might do this but I live in a college town and don't know how I feel about guys telling me that I AM ugly betty!! Boys can be kind of mean.
So do you have any ideas?? What are you being and what have you seen that is cute and different, particularly for couples?


3 comments:
This year we are being generic and we bought costumes from a bag... We have great ideas for next year though... An Amish couple. We wouldn't be making fun but because my husband is so funny it would just be hilarious to see him in character. :) The other thing would be that it would be a warm and comfy outfit.
My best costume ever was a sandwitch. I made myself some sandwich boards that looked like a sandwich (it was really easy, mostly posterboard, felt, and cotton batting) and wore a witch's hat. I will try to think of a good double meaning husband costume for that, but you could always just do something snack related.
Adam and Eve is my most favorite Halloween costume.
Post a Comment