Tuesday, October 7, 2008

maternity wardrobe

In my quest to winterize my closet and pack away summer things, I had a few things that are too big for me that I wanted to put in my maternity tub. Since I had it out I thought I would revisit just how much I have...it's pretty out of control.
Enjoy a few snapshots!
An assortment of shirts:
A couple of jackets:Several skirts (I'm a definite skirt girl!):
Jeans: A couple of cute tops:
A few of my dress pants:And my fave, dresses!!:


Now if I could just get a baby bump to fill all of these clothes! I can't believe how much I've accumulated. This is only about 1/2 of what I have, mostly because I shopped for the entire first year of hopefully TTC and because I managed a maternity store for almost 4 years. My favorite thing to do is browse the clearance racks at Target and I can't tell you how many of these things cost me less than $4! I also love going to Goodwill and shopping for the stuff that Target sends over. I find lots of shoes (unworn) and maternity stuff there. Or, I used to. I have scaled back on doing the maternity browsing for fear that I may never have the opportunity to wear them. But, I am hopeful and I had fun looking through stuff today. I can't wait to wear it all!

Oh, and just for fun, here is a cute little outfit and some socks that I bought for my niece that is due in January. She'll be my first niece (among MANY nephews), so you can imagine that I am enjoying the girly shopping very much!

No comments: