Monday, October 20, 2008

not me!


I saw this on maydaygirl's blog and thought it would be fun. I'm not sure if I'll remember, but for now I'm going to do it!
  • I didn't take my sweet time getting to work after my appointment this morning. I didn't go to the post office, drive the speed limit (gasp!), stop for some coffee or park far away in order to avoid getting into the office. I would never do that!
  • I didn't get home and sit on my butt all night long, doing pretty much nothing. No, no no.
  • I did not peel pretty much all of my toenail polish off out of boredom, with no plans to repaint!
  • I most certainly did NOT eat Funyuns, Doritos, 2 Ree.se's PB Pumpkins and a Root Beer for dinner. Nope, not me!

Heehee.

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sounds like a well rounded dinner. Lots of different food groups.

Kristin said...

How fun...it sounds like my kind of day and my kind of dinner.

ICLW

Mary said...

I do that with my toenails all the time!! :)

ICLW

KandiB said...

That sounds exactly like the kind of night I didn't have, too! Those kind of nights are the best. DH has class on Tues & Wed nights so dinner are always comprised of things like: white toast, cold cereal, chips & salsa, cookies. And I get to watch all MY favorite shows. Ahhhhh.

alicia said...

haha that is a cute idea!