Thursday, October 16, 2008

l.ia so.phia UPDATE!

I am happy to report that there has been some progress on the ls fundraiser! Yayyy!! I'm so excited to be helping. I have still received just emails and comments from fellow infertiles saying that they want to order but haven't received any orders yet. I know they're out there!!! I did, however, send an e-mail out to some of my IRL friends and family and I think that there will be a few orders that way, too.


I am going out of town for the weekend (camping-WOOT!), so I am EXTENDING the early bird special ($10 off!) to include ALL orders received before Sunday night. Since I won't be here tomorrow night for the original deadline, I thought I would extend it a bit. And as a reminder, the specials are below. You can e-mail me at ch.ristinam.bw@gmail.com (take out the .'s)


LS MONTHLY SPECIAL: Buy any 2 items at full price, get any 3rd item at 1/2 price PLUS 3 additional necklaces at 1/2 price! TIP: You pay full price for the items of YOUR CHOICE. Therefore, you naturally pay full price for the LEAST expensive items, allowing you to get the higher priced items at 1/2 off! (This can get confusing, especially since I can't talk through it to you, so let me know if there are questions about the special.)


AN ADDED SPECIAL FROM ME: Spend $65 or more (pre-tax and shipping) and receive a $20 Gift Certificate to be applied to your order!


EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Order before this Sunday night and receive $10 OFF of your purchase!! (Can't be combined with the $20 from above.)


I can take Visa, Mastercard or Discover as payment. For security purposes, I will call you and get your information over the phone, put it directly into the online ordering system and won't keep a copy at my home. I am also happy to give you my work website so that you can see that I am who I say that I am and you can see my IRL blog via my profile. :)


Now, let's get to some good stuff!! I fully understand that ls can be a bit pricey. But you have to work the system, my friends! See, with ls, you choose the items that you pay full price for. So if you are smart (like we infertiles tend to be), you will choose two pieces that are relatively inexpensive as your full priced item so that you can receive 1/2 off of the pricier items. Here are some suggestions:

Necklace extenders can be used for tons of purposes. First off, they are only $14 and make great gifts. But have you ever had a necklace that was just a little snug? Or maybe it fits fine, but might look a little cuter if it hung a bit longer. OR (my favorite use of these), have you ever had a necklace that the clasp seems to constantly be sliding to the front? These work great as a bit of an anchor to keep your clasps in the back for longer. These are my #1 most favorite thing to use as a full priced item!


At $19 per pair, these earrings are all available in gold or silver and are great universal pieces.
There are many many earrings available at very reasonable prices, too!




As for some necklaces that I find to be really affordable and also versatile, here are some options:

This necklace goes with anything and everything that has an earth tone in it. It looks great with red, brown, green, denim, etc. Anything! Price-$32

This is very small but will easily go with everything in your closet. Even t-shirts! Best of all, it's only $21!

This one also goes with everything and is a great price--$30!

Here is another great fall piece. It's much better in person and is just $35!

Feel free to ask questions as needed! Remember that Christmas is right around the corner and if you're anything like me, you should probably start your shopping! :) Good luck and happy guilt free shopping!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm glad you are getting some progress! This auction has had a bit of a slow start, but we're getting there. I love some of those jewelry sets!