I added an update last night to say that Nurse J called to say that we are not pregnant. I knew that already. So we're free and clear to start injections tomorrow!
Here's where the SH!TTING my pants part comes in. See, I keep this blog private from my IRL blog. J reads it if he wants, but I don't want friends and family to know every detail of my cycles and feelings and whatnot. I updated last night while watching John and Kate + 8 and OOOOPS!!! I posted to my IRL blog!! My MIL checks it every morning. Without fail. And I know that she would have been especially excited to look because our nephew was born two nights ago and I'm sure she is wanting to see how I welcome him. She doesn't even know that we're starting injectables. She thinks we're taking a break. Crappity crap crap CRAP!
Looks like J is going to get to call and explain everything to her. Eeeeewps!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh shot!! well maybe she will miss a day of checking!?!
Post a Comment