I gave myself my first shot of Fo.llistim tonight. It wasn't bad at all, I swear!! I found a great website that walked through the steps and I watched it at work today, so I felt like I had a pretty good sense of what to expect. And it was really simple and the shot didn't hurt at all. Talk to me in 10 days and that could be different, but for now, it was great! I will do 125iu for through Sunday evening and will get b/w and an u/s on Monday morning to see if I up my dose or not. I just hope those follies react well.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
1st shot done!
I gave myself my first shot of Fo.llistim tonight. It wasn't bad at all, I swear!! I found a great website that walked through the steps and I watched it at work today, so I felt like I had a pretty good sense of what to expect. And it was really simple and the shot didn't hurt at all. Talk to me in 10 days and that could be different, but for now, it was great! I will do 125iu for through Sunday evening and will get b/w and an u/s on Monday morning to see if I up my dose or not. I just hope those follies react well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay good for you!
I'm sorry I missed this earlier -- but good for you! They don't get any harder/worse either, in my experience. I liked the area above my belly button better and my outer thighs the best. So if you find you are getting sore, just move around a little bit. I am glad it went well. You should feel very proud to be so brave- not many girls can do this!
Post a Comment