Friday, October 24, 2008

cd12 u/s

This might as well be a picture of my ovaries: ...because BOY are they full! My u/s went well this morning which was great because I wasn't as hopeful after talking to my nurse on Wednesday. They increased my dosage to 150iu of Follis.tim and that got me worried. But this morning, I am feeling a little better. Here's where I stand:

Left Ovary:
  • 20
  • 17
  • 16
  • 16
  • 16
  • 14

Right Ovary:

  • 15
  • 12

I'm pretty happy with that. If I could trigger with 3, I think I would be ecstatic. I'm hoping that she has me take one more dose of 150iu tonight, trigger tonight or tomorrow for IUI on Sunday or Monday. Sounds like a great plan to me! We'll see what the experts say.

Needle pricks: 12

Visits with the Vag Cam: 4

I'm sporting a killer headache and it is Homecoming weekend which means events out the wazoo until 10 tonight, being back to work at 7 tomorrow morning for more events and then the game at noon. Talk about tiiired. And somehow, I think we might have to fit in a trigger shot this evening which will mean that J has to come to campus, we'll have to find a private spot to mix the drug and he can give me my shot. Oh...so...fun.

9 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you!

alicia said...

yay!! those are some good numbers! good luck this weekend with the IUI!

Caba said...

Sounds like things are going good! Good luck with the IUI!

ICLW

JW Moxie said...

Wishing you all the best for this IUI! That's a great follie count to work with!

SassyCupcakes said...

Sounds great. I hope this cycle is the one for you. Take care.

Stacie said...

The follie count sounds great. I hope this is THE cycle for you.

Here from ICLW

Kristine said...

I always find U/S pics so fascinating! I think I still have every one from every cyce I've ever done.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

wow - looking good ! All the best for your IUI

Here from IComLeavWe... (adoption,pregnancy loss, IVF twins)
My Little Drummer Boys

K @ ourboxofrain said...

It sounds like things are going well -- I hope they continued to go well through the weekend! Best wishes!