Monday, October 27, 2008

IUI #4, done

Another one bites the dust. It was so weird today. The actual IUI was far less painful than it has been the past 2 times. I was so nervous because Nurse J wasn't there. It was the other nurse who almost had to get the clamp out the last time she did it. So I was really nervous. But it didn't hurt really at all during the procedure. But all day long, I have had pressure and cramping and a little bit of nausea. It's weird but different than before, so I'll take it..anything different from the past failed procedures is good for me!

She did say that J's motility was a little sub-par after the wash, but the IUI should alleviate that problem. I was concerned that I only had 2 follies that woul have been ready and she assured me that the injections make the follies a better quality and that the 3 16's did have a chance of being mature enough. Since they were 16 and then we waited a day to trigger while still taking another dose of the Fo.llistim, they would have likely been 18 at trigger and still had 2 more days to grow. So there may have been a few follies.

Let's hope it works!!! I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks!

I have taken the rest of the day off to rest and I've been watching Paranormal State and it is kind of freaking me out. But I've switched to Baby Story, too.

4 comments:

alicia said...

yay, sounds good to me! have everything crossed for you!

andrea said...

I thought your follie count was actually pretty good. They do keep growing 1-2mm a day after the trigger.
I hope the swimmers are finding their target right now!!

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Echloe said...

Good luck, I hope this one does the trick.

ICLW