We had our appt. this morning and it went as expected, if not a little better. I figured that since we're dealing with a slight MF, plus my being anovulatory, he would refer us to an RE. And he did. So that was kind of a swift kick in the right direction. And the good part is that the doc that he referred us to is one that I believe a good friend of mine used and she loved him! She said he was aggressive and very interested in getting the job done which is what I want.
I also got my way with the Clomid. I was nervous that Dr. G. would refer us and have us wait to see if the new doc wanted to proceed with Clomid or if he wanted to try other alternatives. I didn't want to waste a cycle, and luckily Dr. G. agreed, so he called in a prescription for me which I'll take this weekend. Just 50mg, but I'm excited to get going!
Then I thought I would have to wait forever to get into the RE, but he could get me in this evening! Unfortunately, I had plans to go upstate for work, so I couldn't do that, but when I called to reschedule, they are able to get me in a week from this Monday. That's great because I travel for most of the month of February and I thought it might push things to March if I couldn't get in early. So that's all set. I loved the lady from his office that I spoke with, too.
The only crummy bit of news is that I will be in Naples, FL for work on CDs 17 & 19 and Dr. G. really wanted us to BD every other day from CD9-19. We'll be fine for CDs 9, 11, 13 & 15, but we may miss out on 2 crucial days. And I will also have to find a lab in Naples where I can get my CD21 b/w done. I guess I better get used to it. I tried to roughly calculate forward to the next two months, and it looks as though I will be home during my Clomid days and the crucial BD days, but I will be gone around CD 21 both months. Obviously that could all change if my cycles are shorter or longer than what they're supposed to be, but this traveling for work thing could get a little tricky with trying to time the babymaking. I like that we're moving forward, though.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment