Monday, January 14, 2008

hurry up and wait

...the story of my effing life. Now that I'm done waiting for the go ahead to start Clomid, I have to wait for AF to arrive. That, based on my past cycles, could be anytime between tomorrow and three weeks from tomorrow.

Then I have to try figuring out when I will O because I will be traveling for much of the last half of February...probably when I will O. Which will mean that I will have to wait for a new cycle and let the games begin again. March will have me gone for three trips for work (though J is going with me for one, so that could be good).

I'm just starting to realize that this timing thing is going to be rough with my travel schedule. And that gets me frustrated. And a little defeated. Aargh. I guess we'll have to hope for good timing and continue to be patient with these everloving-neverending-mothereffing cycles.

Vent over.

No comments: