Thursday, January 24, 2008

I crossed enemy lines...

...and made it out alive!
Alright, so that might be a little dramatic, but a trip to Babies R Us can quite definitely seem like enemy territory these days. I'm thrilled to report that I made it through the entire store, top to bottom, looking for a shower gift. I didn't have any luck with the gift, but I was really excited that I didn't get all emotional and teary. I probably saw 15 cute pregnant baby bumps waddling around in addition to lots of cute kiddos, but I was calm and collected. Go me.
It did, however, make me really excited to one day shop for my own baby! I didn't realize that they carried Wendy Bellissimo stuff. I remember seeing the Moses Baskets on E! when they were doing some special a while back and I fell in love. I'm glad to know that I can actually get one now.

No comments: