Nicole Richie-I am SO happy that she got pg. It truly seems to have changed her entire outlook on life, which is what a child is SUPPOSED to do. Not to mention that I think Joel is freaking hot and is going to be the coolest dad ever. I never thought he was even attractive until I saw him talk about the pregnancy and being a daddy. Dads that love their kids rock. I also loved the name they chose. Very fitting for them.
Britney Spears-Even the slightest speculation of her being pg just sickens me. That girl is a tragedy waiting to happen and I pray for EVERYone involved (her, her boys, her family, and most importantly the potential unborn baby) that she is NOT. I hope she's just trying to mess with the papparazzi. I could see her doing that.
Halle Barry-This made me pretty happy. She seemed like she had a little trouble, so I'm happy for anyone who succeedes after some trouble with fertility.
Jessica Alba-She's cute as can be and one of my favorite actresses. I think she's gorgeous and seems pretty down to earth...like she'd be a great girlfriend that you could do sports stuff with or be really girly with. And my husband is in love with her (what guy isn't?). Anyway, she's going to be adorable, but I just hope that she isn't getting married to Cash because of the pregnancy alone. They broke up for a while a few months before confirming the pregnancy, so I would hate for them to be engaged for the wrong reasons. That being said, she seems like a smart girl. I'm sure she'll figure it out.
Nicole Kidman-Also very happy for her because I'm pretty sure they had a lot of trouble. And she had a few pregnancies that ended in m/c I believe. She will also be really cute pg.
Gwyneth Paltrow-Go for it. Just stop picking out stupid names for your kids.
Matthew McConaughey-That kid will have some killer genes! I think he'll be a cool dad too. For some reason I'm getting visions of him and his hippy kid smoking pot on the beach together in 20 years...we'll see.....
Christina Aguilera-I love that she's really come into her own and seems to have a fantastic marriage. As for the kid, I hope he looks like her. And I think the name Max is really cute.
J Lo-I really wonder if it's twins. I'm scared of what that kid will look like too, because Marc Anthony looks like death. But I think she'll be a sweet mom, but one whose kids are spoiled rotten and always dressed to the nines. I love that. She needs to do an interview though.
What an influx in pg celebrities lately! Fun for those of us who love to see pics and read about them!!


No comments:
Post a Comment