Or at least that's how I feel. I've never been the drug-taking type, but this is what I think it might feel like to be a crack head. I want COFFEEEEE!
Headaches.
Cravings.
Eating LOTS of crap to cover up not having it.
Addicted. That's what I am. And I am working on breaking my coffee habit for lots of reasons. It will save me $$ every morning. That'll be good. It will be helpful to my diet because I put a ton of sugar & cream in mine. That'll be good, too. But mostly, in preparing my body to house a little bun, I just feel like now is the time to cut it out of my diet. It may be a ways off still, but I figure, better now than when I have no choice or way to wein myself off of it. So decaf, here I come. I'm not sure how I'll like decaf because the whole point of my coffee is to give me a little jolt in the am. So we'll see how the decaf thing holds up. I guess my first step to feeling more awake in the mornings will be going to bed before 1am. That, I should work on RIGHT now.
Headaches.
Cravings.
Eating LOTS of crap to cover up not having it.
Addicted. That's what I am. And I am working on breaking my coffee habit for lots of reasons. It will save me $$ every morning. That'll be good. It will be helpful to my diet because I put a ton of sugar & cream in mine. That'll be good, too. But mostly, in preparing my body to house a little bun, I just feel like now is the time to cut it out of my diet. It may be a ways off still, but I figure, better now than when I have no choice or way to wein myself off of it. So decaf, here I come. I'm not sure how I'll like decaf because the whole point of my coffee is to give me a little jolt in the am. So we'll see how the decaf thing holds up. I guess my first step to feeling more awake in the mornings will be going to bed before 1am. That, I should work on RIGHT now.


No comments:
Post a Comment