I got a call from the doctor today, which took me quite by surprise because I thought we were a go for Clomid, and everything was happy and fine. But the nurse said that after reviewing my progesterone level and seeing that J had somewhat low motility (50%) and kind of low count, Dr. G wants to see us together to discuss what we'll do. Luckily, they could get us in next Wednesday, so we won't have to wait so long.
Now the trick will be NOT getting AF before this weekend, in which case we'll be able to do whatever he recommends on this next cycle. If AF shows before then, it looks like we'll have to wait till next cycle.
I feel really comfortable with my Dr. and it's nice to know that he's a go-getter as opposed to some doctors that I hear about. He's been willing to get the ball rolling at the first sign that there was a problem several times now. That is something to be thankful for. Who knows, maybe he'll refer us to an RE.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope AF doesn't come till next week so that you can get treatment next cycle. GL at the appt.
Post a Comment