My sister and 5 friends surprised me last night with a girl's night out. It was so much fun! My sister is always really supportive and is well aware of how hard this whole IF thing has been for me, so earlier this week, she asked if I wanted to get dinner on Friday night since her hubby could stay at home with her boys. When she came to pick me up, I had a fleece vest on with jeans....nothing special. But then we got in the car and she said that we were picking my cousin up and I knew that she had something up her sleeve so I made her turn around so I could change. I'm glad I did!
The top picture is funny because I guess I was being a little bit of a sissy. Everyone else's shots were almost gone and I was just getting my first taste! The bottom picture is my sister, then me, then my friend, Abby.
Oh, and I took my first Clomid last night in my drunken stuper. I know that probably wasn't the ideal situation but I figure that it was probably one of the last chances for me to drink in a while. No s/e yet! I'm waiting...


No comments:
Post a Comment