I'm so glad that I was gone for the first week of my 2ww, but now that I'm back I can't stop obsessing. Doesn't my chart look pretty good? I've never had such a beautiful chart!! Usually my O gets pulled three or four days after it is put on because FF realizes that I never actually did O, so I'm happy to actually have an official O day, PLUS my temps are still high and have gone up! That's great news. I know it's still too early to get my hopes too much up, but I feel good about this month, if for nothing else, than to know that I DID O. That's half the battle!!
Plus, we knew that our timing was just okay, so the odds aren't great. Since I had to leave for my trip, we took the trigger shot and then Dr. H. said to BD the following night and we would have done so for the following 2 days but I left the morning after we BD'd for the last time and just got back late yesterday. But the good news is that next month, though I am traveling quite a bit, DH will be with me for all of it, so we won't miss any prime BD'ing.
Check out my chart HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment