Friday, February 22, 2008

Reese's Eggs=Heaven

Not much to speak of lately. Only mild s/e with this round of Clomid so far. Headaches have been pretty bad, but it's also sinus-season here and I can't tell whether I'm reacting to the IN weather or if it's the medicine. And a few hot flashes, but nothing unbearable. I did, however, take a 1/2 day today because I had a headache and needed the sleep. I slept 12 hours last night!!! That's just plain nuts. I needed it, though. I was a little up-and-down with hot flashes, but for the most part, I think I slept like a rock. Who sleeps 12 hours? And I could have probably gone for a few more.

Weightloss has been good! Went to the gym last night and my trainer seemed chipper and really pleased with me. I didn't whine nearly as much as I have been. But I told him that my s/e might come on again this month (I was really mean to him last month, but just once) and he said that's okay, he can take it. And he's glad that we still love each other even if we have a tiff. :) But I weighed at the gym and I'm actually lighter than I'd thought. But the weird thing is that when I weigh in the morning, it's about a 5 lb. difference from when I weigh at night. That's a big difference! Either way, I found out that my scale at home is about 3 or 4 pounds off, but I have dropped some weight and am still looking for 7 lbs. by March 12.

One setback, though: Reese's PB Eggs. They are my alltime favorite candy. I love how they do Christmas trees during the holidays, Pumpkins during Halloween, Hearts for VDay and Eggs for Easter, etc. But for some reason, the eggs are my favorites. So I'm about to head across campus for a cup of decaf to wash down my egg. Eehh, I figure I can do an extra 15 on the arc machine to burn off the 180 calories in my one treat. Plus, the snow is really coming down and it's the perfect weather for a cup of coffee and a chocolatey treat.


Another favorite of mine: Terra Chips. They're a great alternative to potato chips because they're made with all vegetables. They're really tasty, you should try them if you're a chip addict like my DH. Yum.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I love those chips too. I can't wait to be able to have 'good carbs' again. I am so buying myself a bag of those.