Thursday, February 28, 2008

u/s results

Good news: I have 5 follies!!!
Bad news: They're kind of small. And 1 of them shouldn't really be counted.

Here's what I have:
Left:
15
14
13
1

Right:
14

I'm at CD 11, so I'm unsure (and the u/s tech was, too) of how big they should be and if they're on the small side or not. My RE's office should be calling me this afternoon to talk about when and if I will trigger or get another u/s. I feel really good about having multiple follies, especially since last cycle I only had 1 and it was at 17 on CD 14. I feel like hopefully 1 or more of them should be at or above 17 by CD 14 this time.

I posted on the nest to try to get a comparison, so we'll see if I get any responses, but if anyone reads this and can give me a comparison, I would really appreciate it.

My questions for the RE:

  1. Are they big enough?
  2. Is there a reason that I only seem to O out of the left side? I had 1 from the right, but none last month, and then this month I have 4 from the left side and I only had 1 last month. This makes me wonder if I've got issues on the right side.
  3. When will I trigger?
  4. Do I need another u/s?
  5. If this month is a bust, will they increase my dosage next month? If so, to what?
  6. Is my BD schedule okay? Every other day starting at CD 8 (the day after my last dose of Clomid) is what my OB suggested, but I never got clarification from the RE as to what he prefers.
  7. WHEN THE HELL IS THIS GONNA WORK??? I'm sure he'll be able to answer that one pretty easily.

Any input would be helpful if there is anyone who has experience. All in all, I'm feeling good about the direction that we're headed.

No comments: