I am officially in my 2ww. Well, at least, I am if my trigger shot worked. I should be at least 2 dpo. And I realized today when I was talking to J that since I'm traveling in gorgeous Naples, Florida for work, I have been so busy soaking in the sun, eating (and, okay, working a little, too) that I haven't thought too much about whether I'm feeling this twinge or that pain or any other pseudo-symptom that might normally fill my thoughts when I'm at home during the 2ww.
So that's good at least. I haven't even temped in the last 2 days. That's how relaxed and enjoyable this trip is. Sure, I'm working my butt off, but I have a good amount of downtime too, so I've been enjoying the food and the sun. Tomorrow I have a completely free day, so I'm going to get up super early and eat a great healthy continental breakfast and then head to the pool at around 8 so that I can nap all day and enjoy the sun, and hopefully get a bit of a tan to take back and brag to J about.
So, maybe there is a smidge of truth to the whole annoying, "just relax" advice. Though, for different reasons. I'm relaxing and it's helping me to take my mind off of things. It certainly isn't helping me to get pg!
Signing off from Sunny Southwest Florida!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
A sunny vacation what a wonderful idea!
I am spending my 2ww in the snowy Spokane Washington while at home it is 72 degrees and sunny. :(
Post a Comment