that felt great. Posting and then actually following through and going to the gym. I had a great 30-minute workout, got a lot of aggression (and sweat) out and came home to my sweet pups. DH is in Wisconsin for work, so they are sad waiting for Daddy to get home. Everytime Kowe hears a sound that could be the garage door or a car door, she runs to the window and wags her little hiney, only to be let down that it's not her favorite guy. Now I know how sad she must be when I'm gone and I kinda feel bad for J. It's sad to see her waiting. And Lukey is just mopey. He is a cuddler, so being sad makes him want to cuddle more.
Anyway, ramble much? Back to my goal achieved. I went to the grocery, bought some good healthy snacks and packed a great lunch for tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy a salad with FETA while I can as well as some tuna salad for a big shot of protein, and I got some organic blueberry granola with flax seed, which I put with some yogurt after the gym and it was divine.
So far, so good! I'm going to weigh myself in the morning.
Aww, must go. Poor girl is at the window again...
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment