I'm on to 100 mg of Clomid starting tonight (CD3). Looking so forward to the side effects that I can't even stand it.
Health-wise things were okay today. Ate okay, then went straight to the gym after work. Got all dressed and ready only to realize that I had forgotten my tennies. The guys at the gym said I should suck it up and work out in my knee-high boots. Great idea, maybe next time. So now I'm preheating the oven for cinnamon rolls. A nice nutritious dinner. I am going to still try to make the gym later on. I thought I'd rest for a bit, visit with the dogs, eat and then go. Because I really want to weigh myself. We'll see how that goes...
What a mighty poster I am lately!! I don't even know if many people really read this, but I think I've just needed a release and this helps a lot. I'm sure I'm much nicer to DH now that I can get some stuff off my chest without having it be onto him.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Christina,
Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog! And, I really like your blog, too! Also, I wanted to tell you how awesome I think it is that you are so focused on being healthy right now. I wish I had some of your self-control. I did walk for 45 minutes tonight, but that's it. I agree on the Skinny Cow desserts--they are delicious!
Hi Christina,
Thanks for you comment on my bump. Just wanted to say that if it makes you feel any better, I didn't have ANY side effects from Clomid!
My accupuncturist told me that "cold" types like me (like if you are always cold) actually do really well with the warming effects of the clomid.. maybe you're a cold type too??
GL!
Ariana
Post a Comment